How this originated, and others

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dreams and Goals

"let him to introspect, retrospect, find out what is important in his life, what is the purpose of his life"
What a great quote from a conversation with an old friend.

What is important in a person's life?
That really changes from time to time.

Before I got into college, music in general. After I got into college, performance. After I got into grad school, musicology and career as a professor. After I got into one musicology program, a girl on the other coast in the United States. Oh yes, my future family.

For me, that's what I call my dream.

The thing is, I dared to dream and went ahead. I persuaded myself that it is right and even if it is wrong the wrong path has to be take anyways.

If you are wondering why I'm typing this, it's really not that I'm boasting my life events so far. It is a bunch of things that is happening to one important person around me.

And if I have to say something to him: don't take anything for granted, or you will regret when you lose it.
When people feel you take him/her for granted (and that person is not your mom/dad), then you're dead.

Enough lecturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment